Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Launch


Such a fun week for me. I have been wrestling with doubt about putting this blog up and if I really need to try this whole writing for the world to see thing. I mentioned that in my first blog post. 

BIG NEWS......right when you feel doubt starting to creep in - just pray. God really does answer and want us to run to him with    Every. Little. Thing. Nothing is too little or too large for him to care about or handle.

At just the right time, he gave me a great week of encouragement. I got a FB message to apply for the launch team for Jen Hatmaker's new book "For the Love." It will hit the stores in August. I filled out the app, then hit delete. (Multiplied by 3) And then I said, “Oh, what can I lose?” Four days later, I am CHOSEN!!

This is exciting for me because I just want to write and feel this is another little push in that direction. And of course, I heart Jen. I love her humor, her transparency, and her passion for the nations and the lost. She is edgy at times, she is very raw and she is a hoot!

More to come about Jen’s super new book that I have the privilege of reading early (yes, be jealous – no really don’t cause that is sin- K?) Just posting a short word to tell you to keep checking this blog for little quotes from the book and news about the awesome fun it is to be on a launch team.


No comments:

Post a Comment